Thursday, March 05, 2009

It is a remarkable day

Second times being warned on my dress code. I don't know the standard of her kind of proper attire. I had changed but she still not satisfy. arghhh!!

She insisted on IF someday she hates or not satisfy on what I'm wearing, she will straight away "send me home". Which mean..bye bye to my job! Oh gosh..will i be the next one who terminated by company with those ridiculous reason? Who knows..bosses are everything and every time are right. We as an employee only can do whatever they want and no objection! For the sake of money, I have to be patience. Complete what i need to do in additional of 100% more effort.

I proud of myself by stay very calm and steady when come to boss's critic i mean face to face with her today.

Me - Gwen Pan will stay stronger than ever!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Weiwei, what sort of boss she or he is? am sure your boss is a lady, as in only lady boss will do such criticism towards her employee. i think she also one of the singapore "lou ku po", that's why she got alot of comments on your dress code!! Coz she is old and cannot wear as young as we all did.hahahhahah... :P

Gwen said...

You are correct in certain facts, SHE is single lady, not a typical singaporean old lady BUT from western country - London! Can you imagine it? She is from London and should quite open minded right? Oh well, i know how am i going to do if i really wanna quit this job as i will wear as sexiest as possible. LOL

Janelle said...

haha... you better make sure you will wear something sexy. :P